Treat acne with natural home remedies is a comparatively slow process but certainly it is more secure and effective than chemical and other acne treatments available in market. Hormonal disorder is the root of acne. Hormonal disorder begins due to depression or taking stress or may be due to intake of oily, dairy or processed food. Naturally produced oil of our skin is metabolized by bacteria. Skin cell are irritated by metabolized oil and block hair fossil. Skin hair fossils collect dirt and debris, starts forming root of acne in dermis and deeper layers and form pimple or zits. These pimples are characterized as being large and often painful wound on the face. Picking or irritating these lesions will often cause them to pop or remain for a longer period of time. After that a bumpy scar appears when pus goes away. Scarring becomes permanent due to the healing skin leaving too much collagen behind.
Natural Home remedies for acne
Te Get rid of acne from its root you must take care of these things strictly otherwise you will have acne again after sometime.
- Keep your skin moisturized with alovera or rose water or glycerin and lemon mixture
- Keep your body system hydrated by drinking 6 liters of water daily, fruits or vegetable juice
- Maintain your hormonal balance by reducing stress
- Take herbal teas, Green tea, Chamomile Tea, Nettle tea, Lemon Balm Tea, Rosemary Tea, Lemongrass, Echinacea, Blackberry leaves to detox your colon.
- Stay away from processed and junk food. Do not use bakery items, diary items (milk of pregnant cow cause acne) and carobs food.
- Include fiber in your daily routine i.e. psyllium husk, or any kind of laxative (Yerba Prima Psyllium Whole Husks, 12-Ounce) to clear up toxins from your stomach.
- Keep your hair clean free of sebum.
- Get rid of facial hair because pores clog over where hair grows.
5 Best Acne Treatments:
1. Home remedies for acne marks and black & white head
Egg white mask is an anti-inflammatory and reduces redness and clears up skin deeply. It picks up white and black heads from nose and T area.
Home remedies for acne overnight
Boric acid is an antiseptic and helps in drying pimple. It works wonder on puss filled pimple and heals it overnight. Make boric acid paste in water and apply on pimple or on whole face according to severity of the inflammatory skin.
Tea tree oil treatment
Tea tree oil is a cooling agent and reduces redness and helps in forming more pimple and zits.
Home remedies for pimples
Alovera gel is best for treating acne scars. It soothes skin and helps in clearing up pores deep down from dermis. It also kills bacteria and lightens pimple marks. And give glow to your skin.
For over night acne treatment Click Here!
Green Tea treatment
Take steam of green tea every week. It reduces redness, lighten acne marks, and keep your skin hydrated. Open clog pores. Take green tea to detox your colon, wash your hair with green tea to get rid of sebum and take steam of green tea to get rid of acne scars.
Incoming search terms:
- acne boric acid
- cures 4 acne
- home steam facial