Eczema or atopic dermatitis is a skin disorder that is characterized by inflammation of the skin and causes a significant amount of itchiness and irritation to the skin. Eczema explode in patches of red, dry, flaky skin in very noticeable places like face, behind his ears, on his scalp, elbow creases, behind knees, and even around groin. Small pimples can also explode, fill with liquid, and then burst and can be contagious. Babies may develop eczema due to two factors i.e. Internal causes of eczema and external causes of eczema.
External causes of eczema and natural prevention of baby Eczema
- Do not keep your little one in bath for a long time because it takes of natural oils form skin and keep it dry.
- Use Luke warm water for bath and do not use scented or perfumed soap for baby’s sensitive skin. It may cause itchiness.
- Use soap only for specific areas such as hands, feet and genitals. Do not use soap all over the baby’s skin. Soap leads to dryness of the infant skin.
- Immediately apply moisturizer when bay skin is wet after taking bath.
- Only dap the towel do not rub it over baby skin.
- Neem leaves and Oatmeal soaking in a bath tub of your baby prevents bacterial infection on the body and stops inflammation. Consult your doctor.
- Dress up your baby in loose cotton clothes to avoid sweating because sweating may cause itchiness.
- Keep you baby nail cut. Long nails can bust the pimple or may increase inflammation.
- Wash your baby cloth in fragrance free and mild detergent.
Internal Causes and Natural Remedies for baby eczema
Internal factors that cause eczema in a child include food allergies such as eggs, dairy products, peanuts, wheat or broccoli etc.
- For inside allergy it is required to purify the infant blood. Use dandelion root tea, steep it in water for three minutes and give one tea spoon of tea thrice a day.
- Make a solution of distilled water and baby apple or grape juice, mixed. Calcarea carbonica and give one tea spoon thrice a day to purify the blood infant.
- Give food to the baby essential fatty acids every day such as flaxseed oil.
- Green leafy vegetables, carrots, butternut squash, beans, whole grains, whole grain breads and fresh fruit also helps baby to strengthen the immune system.
- Give the baby yogurt for digestive enzymes reduce allergies.
- eczema babes are allergic to eggs, tomatoes, citrus fruits, soy, shellfish, wheat and gluten.
- Do not feed the baby foods and beverages containing additives, such as artificial colors and flavors.
- Do not give baby ketcup, mayonnaise, artificial sauces and processed foods.
Incoming search terms:
- home remedy for baby eczema
- home remedy for eczema for babies