Toothache can make you wake up at three in the morning, and make you scream out in pain like a imprisoned animal. Even the bravest and most courageous people can be moved to tears with the awful pain of a tooth. Plaque, tartar, and cracked teeth all throw in to a painful toothache.
How to get rid of toothache
Causes of Tooth pain
Tooth pain is usually caused by a breakdown in tooth enamel, which then creates cavities and causes the tooth to begin decaying, thus causing the nerve endings to react which results in the toothache. If you have aching tooth or gum then your first priority must be to visit your dentist. If you are unable to visit your dentist, meanwhile you can use any home remedies for toothache.
Home remedies for toothache
Clove for severe tooth pain
If you are suffering from horrible aching tooth , you can put a clove right near to your throbbing teeth. It will relieve pain instantly.
Mustard oil and salt for soaring gums
If your have soaring gums then just mix one tea spoon of mustard oil and one tea spoon of salt and apply it to all over mouth. Toothache will be gone quickly.
Aspirins for cavity
If you have cavity or hole in your tooth then simply put aspirins to affected teeth and let it dissolve.
Aspirin Tablets (50 Packs of 2 Tablets)
Black pepper and salt
If you are suffering from tooth pain due to plague then apply mixture of grinned black pepper and salt to affected area of pain. It also cures bad breath.
Garlic for tarter tooth
If you are having tooth pain due tartar in your tooth then use paste of fresh garlic to affected tooth. Garlic oil will relieve you from toothache.
Oral care to get rid of toothache
- To avoid toothache always use mild toothpaste.
- Always use dental floss after eating your meal.
- Use miswak thrice a week to keep your gums strong and tarter free.
- If you have cavity, get it fill as soon as possible.
- If you have inflammatory pulp or rotten tooth, get rid of that tooth by removing it instead of bearing more pain. Inflammatory teeth infect other nearby healthy teeth.
Incoming search terms:
- how to get rid of a toothache home remedy
- how to get rid of toothache
- what is tooth cavity
- glow in the dark tattoo
- what can you do for a toothache with a hole inside the teeth